Free Samples, Coupons and Competitions for Women in the UK – Get your Free Stuff Here.
Gone are the days of beer and chilled summer beverages. It’s pretty normal to have a bottle of Baileys Irish Cream in your cupboard when the winter rolls around. You could drink it, or you could use it in one of these dessert recipes!
The chocolate truffles are perfect little gifts, the bread pudding is a great St. Patrick’s Day snack, and the homemade Baileys marshmallows will go nicely in a cup of hot cocoa. Which one will you make?
1. Baileys Chocolate Mousse
Credit: Lemon Tree Dwelling
2. Baileys Irish Cream Cheesecake
Credit: Omg Chocolate Desserts
3. Baileys Irish Coffee Cream Fudge
Credit: Miss Recipe
4. Magic Potion (Eggnog & Baileys)
Credit: Averie Cooks
5. Baileys Truffles
6. Irish Cream Pound Cake
Credit: Laura’s Sweet Spot
7. Baileys Irish Cream Pancakes
Credit: Serious Eats
8. Baileys Chocolate Cookies
Credit: Gimme Some Oven
9. Baileys Ice Cream
Credit: Wonky Wonderful
10. Irish Cream Bread Pudding
Credit: The Curvy Carrot
11. Baileys Irish Cream Marshmallows
Credit: Mind Over Batter