Free Samples, Coupons and Competitions for Women in the UK – Get your Free Stuff Here.
1. This season’s hottest item is undoubtedly the tartan pashmina scarf. It’s chic, versatile, and adds a pop of colour to outfits that are black-on-black. It’s also super soft and will keep you cozy warm! Get one for yourself or for an upcoming birthday or Christmas present!
2. One of the best autumn colours is not red, gold, orange, or brown. The chillier weather gives you more freedom to experiment with deeper, richer tones, including crimson, plum, and maroon. Let’s hear it for this gorgeous Revlon Parfumerie nail polish in Wild Violets!
3. Getting tired of hair that’s too long and lifeless, and takes forever to style in the morning? It looks like it’s time for a change. The “lob” is a look that’s fresh off the runways. It’s a bob, but without the extreme shortness so you can still pull your lovely locks back into a ponytail if the need should arise. Hello, blustery winds! P.S. It works best when you work a few highlights in and style it with a bit of a wave.
4. Too much makeup in the summer months feels like overkill, but now’s your time to let your mad skills do the talking. Be bold with the eye shadow, liner, mascara, and brow pencil. Make your eyes the focal point! Here’s a tutorial to get you started:
5. The classic black handbag is in style more than ever now that big prints have made it into cold-weather fashion. (It goes well with your comfy plaid scarf.) We decided to pick one out that had just the right balance of detailing. How do you like this quilted faux leather cross body bag?